On the heels of a $1 million meeting space makeover at the 189-room LaPlaya Beach & Golf Resort
in Naples, FL, the property has a new offer for group planners booking at least 25 guestrooms.
LaPlaya's 5,000-square-foot Vanderbilt Ballroom and the 3,045-square-foot Bayview Ballroom have new finishes and décor, including custom bent-glass chandeliers, a new LED lighting package, new carpet, as well as new digital displays, an indoor/outdoor sound system, and upgraded Wi-Fi. Outside the ballrooms, which all feature expansive waterfront views, the 2,000-square-foot Vanderbilt Terrace and the 1,600-square-foot Bayview Terrace have new cypress wood ceilings, as well as new furniture and soft goods. restrooms were also remodeled.
The Meet at the Beach package includes a choice of five meeting perks from this list:
* Complimentary indoor function space
* Beachfront upgrades
* Two VIP welcome amenities of the Chef's choice
* One complimentary round of golf every 15 rounds charged
* One complimentary 50-minute spa treatment for every 10 paid 50-minute treatments
* Two complimentary rooms for two nights for site visit
* Daily resort fee reduced to $15
* 50 percent off valet parking
* Gift certificate for three-night/four-day stay at LaPlaya Beach & Golf Resort
* One complimentary upgrade to a one-bedroom Beachfront suite at group rate
The offer is valid from July through September 2015.