Starwood Hotels & Resorts has announced that Starwood Preferred Guests now can redeem their Starpoints at participating Design Hotels properties. Since first announcing a partnership last November, 30 Design Hotels properties have joined SPG, a figure that is expected to double in coming months.
SPG members booking at participating Design Hotels properties now have access to the following benefits:
• Two Starpoints per eligible U.S. dollar spent (three for Gold Preferred and Platinum Preferred Members)
• Night and stay credit toward elite status
• On-property benefits of internet access and bottled water
• A Starpoints bonus for Gold Preferred and Platinum Preferred Members
• The ability to redeem Starpoints for stays at participating Design Hotels, with no blackout dates
Design Hotels properties currently participating include Gramercy Park Hotel in New York City, Les Bains in Paris, Town Hall Hotel & Apartments in London, and Condesa DF in Mexico City.
In addition, beginning on March 7, SPG members can use Starpoints to bid on exclusive SPG Moments, a program which offers experiences such as a private tour of the art collection of the Gramercy Park Hotel, a private dinner party at Manhattan's Daniel restaurant with Chef Daniel Boulud, and passes to this April's Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival in California.