To help meeting planners discover under-the-radar properties, Associated Luxury Hotels International (ALHI) has launched a new collection of unique hotels and resorts offering "bucket list" experiences for groups, it announced yesterday.
Called "Distinctive Discoveries," hotels in the collection -- which receive sales and marketing support from ALHI in exchange for their membership -- include:
- The Broadmoor's Cloud Camp in Colorado Springs, CO, which is positioned at the summit of a mountain that can be reached by 4-wheel drive vehicle, mule, or three-hour guided hike
- Salamander Resort & Spa in Middleburg, VA, which is located in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains, where it's known for its equestrian program
- Ocean Edge Resort & Golf Club on Cape Cod, MA, which promises a uniquely New England experience for events held in its historic Mansion and Carriage House
- Rosewood Tucker's Point in Hamilton Parish, Bermuda, which is home to Bermuda's largest private pink-sand beach
- Skylofts at MGM Grand, which promises to give groups a new perspective, literally, on Las Vegas with its panoramic views.
"Our 'ALHI Distinctive Discoveries' are unique gems that offer extraordinary experiences," ALHI President Jim Schultenover said in a statement. "Companies and organizations are always looking for clever and unique ways to mix business with motivation. These appealing options do just that, with truly inspiring venues and locations."
ALHI's portfolio now includes more than 160 Four- and Five-Diamond/Star quality hotels and resorts, collectively offering more than 115,000 rooms and over 10 million square feet of meeting space. For more information, visit www.alhi.com.