WHEN IT COMES TO MEETINGS, INCENTIVES and EVENTS, MORE AND MORE COMPANIES ARE "THINKING OUTSIDE THE BALLROOM"
Booking hotel rooms. Coordinating with caterers. Scheduling entertainment. Let's face it, pulling off a successful event can be challenging. But it doesn't have to be. From conferences to incentives-more and more companies are discovering that land-based events can't match the convenience, the value or the wow factor when compared to an event onboard a Royal Caribbean cruise.
A cruise accommodates a wide variety of interests by incorporating multiple destinations-including the ship itself-in one voyage. Visit several ports, all without the hassle of packing and unpacking.
Trim the Fat - But Keep the Sizzle! Doing more with less often means sacrificing the sizzle, but not onboard Royal Caribbean. The "wow factor" is built right in! A variety of complimentary dining options, exhilarating onboard experiences and spectacular entertainment will amaze attendees before they reach their destination. Royal Caribbean also offers flexible meeting space, a wide variety of unique event venues and leading-edge A/V and internet technology.
True Value: More Bang for Your Buck
When compared with a land-based program, a cruise program can slash your event budget up to 30 percent. Here's what's typically included:
- All meals: Casual and fine dining venues, cafes and room service
- Award-winning Entertainment: Live music, comedy shows, Broadway-style stage productions,
- Exhilarating activities: Zip lining, rock climbing, surf simulators, mini golf, skydiving, ice skating and more
- Daily activities and events for every age group
- Complimentary meeting and function space venues to fit all group sizes
- Complimentary state-of-the-art AV equipment and multimedia technology
- Dedicated meeting and incentive sales and service team in addition to onboard group coordinators
"I have been involved for many years in booking our annual cruise incentive trip and it has grown from a small number-around 50-to upwards of 1,200. It never fails that our preferred cruise line-Royal Caribbean-and both their shoreside staff and onboard staff make it so easy to handle and manage the event. In our last program we had over 800 attendees and it was the most painless event we have done. From check-in to check-out and all in between, the cruise line went above and beyond to make everyone feel special. We find that a cruise is the best incentive trip for the dollar. We look forward to many years of a continued partnership!" Direct Selling Company--V.P. of Membership Services
Click to go ahead and plan an event that will deliver the experience of a lifetime and a healthy ROI. Cruising is the new ballroom!
Call us to learn more!
800-345-7225 (SELECT 2, THEN 1)