The International Special Events Society (ISES) has awarded its Certified Special Events Professional (CSEP) designation to 10 event professionals who successfully took the CSEP exam in October, it announced yesterday.
The newest CSEP designees are:
• David McCartney (Port of Spain, Trinidad)
• Audrey Alverson (Pinson, AL, USA)
• Marilyn Coates (Charlottesville, VA, USA)
• Sharon Gabriel (Norfolk, VA, USA)
• Natalie Glasgow (Glen Ridge, NJ, USA)
• Brad Hansen (San Francisco, CA, USA)
• Shauna Hardy Mishaw (Whistler, BC, Canada)
• Megan Iacobellis (Norfolk, VA, USA)
• Diana Kyle (Edmonton, AB, Canada)
• Amy Stevens (Norfolk, VA, USA)
Established in 1993, the CSEP designation recognizes event professionals who have successfully demonstrated the knowledge, skills, and ability essential to plan and execute all components of a special event. To be eligible, event professionals must have at least three years of full-time professional employment in the special events industry and must pass a four-and-a-half-hour computer-based examination.