A majority of meeting planners in the financial and insurance industries say incentive program attendance, length, and frequency is either increasing or staying the same, according to Financial & Insurance Conference Planners (FICP), which this month released the results of its "2015 Incentives Survey."
The survey on incentive-program trends within the financial and insurance industries found that the number of incentives in those sectors is remaining the same among 74 percent of planners and increasing among 17 percent. Likewise, incentive-program attendance is increasing or staying the same for 85 percent of planners.
Other key findings:
• All planners engage a destination management company for at least one service during their incentive programs.
• Eighty-five percent of planners hold at least one international incentive program.
• Eighty-three percent of planners always or frequently require business sessions during their incentive programs.
• Forty percent of planners always or frequently use a mobile app during their program.
• Incentive programs are largely remaining the same length, with 81 percent trending the same and 14 percent increasing.
For more information about FICP's "2015 Incentives Survey," view the executive summary at www.ficpnet.com/reports-publications