The Site International Foundation has announced the members of its 2013 international board of trustees.
Leading the board is Jane E. Schuldt, the 2013 Site International Foundation president and founder and president of World Marketing Group Ltd.
“The Foundation is at a very exciting point in its life cycle, one at which great strides can be made toward delivering research product and content in demand by our various constituents,” Schuldt said in a statement. “The body of work that currently exists is extremely valuable, and is in the process of being cataloged for the purpose of offering more tools and resources to meet the needs of today's incentive travel professionals.
She added that the Research Committee, is working on creating "a two-year plan that will deliver a robust and relevant agenda of research.” That will include the ongoing Site Index studies, as well as a major new study.
Other members of the 2013 Executive Committee are:
- Immediate Past President: Stephen Powell, senior vice president of worldwide sales, InterContinental Hotels Group
- President Elect: Kurt L. Paben, senior vice president, Business Loyalty, Aimia
- Vice President: Gus Tejeda, vice president group sales, Kerzner International Resorts, Inc.
- Vice President Finance: David Gabri, president and CEO, Associated Luxury Hotels International
- Managing Director: Allison Summers, Site and Site International Foundation
The board of trustees other members are:
- Mark S. Andrew, regional vice president and general manager, Fairmont Washington, D.C.
- Jacques Arnoux, managing director, Pacific World Limited
- Mark Bondy, partner and president, VIKTOR Incentives & Meetings, and chair of the Site International Foundation Research Committee
- Jonathan Caplan, director of sales, franchise north america, Starwood Hotels and Resorts Worldwide
- Denise O. Dornfeld, president, North America, AlliedPRA
- Martin Lewis, managing director, CAT Publications
- Larry Luteran, senior vice president – group sales and industry relations, Hilton Worldwide
- Bob Postins, CMM, head of events, Amway Europe Limited
- Rhea H. Stagner, vice president supplier relations, sourcing and proposal development, Maritz Travel
- Roger Tondeur, president, MCI Group
- Paul Miller, managing director, Spectra, and Site president elect for 2014
Retiring from the board are:
- Ray Bloom, chairman, IMEX
- Madelyn Marusa, DMCP, vice president, industry relations, AlliedPRA
- Steve O’Malley, senior vice president, Maxvantage/Maritz, Inc.
- Penny E. Wing, president, Incentive Travel Inc. / World 5 Inc.