The Society for Incentive Travel Excellence
is now accepting submissions for its annual Crystal Awards, which showcase the best, most award-worthy programs.
The submission deadline is Wednesday, 29 July. The Crystal Awards are open to all professional organizations operating in the incentive travel industry.
Incentive travel programs, as well as marketing and promotional incentive travel campaigns held between May 1, 2014 and May 31, 2015 are eligible.
In order to ensure your submission makes a compelling case for the award, SITE asks all applicants to, "provide information about your program's return on investment to the client, demonstrating its effectiveness. Show how your program was able to help meet the client's expressed goals such as growth in sales, higher level of customer service, increased market share, etc. ROI is not limited to monetary results, but may also include non-tangible results as well (examples: motivation, loyalty, retention, client satisfaction survey results, etc)."
In addition to the program particulars, SITE requires applicants to include a minimum of 25 high-resolution photos that do not show the submitting company's name, although the client's name is acceptable. Videos will also be accepted, without the submitting company's branding.
Awards are available in ten categories:
• Distinctive Destination: Best Destination-Based Experiential Incentive Travel Program
• Excellence in Incentive Travel: North America
• Excellence in Incentive Travel: Latin America & Caribbean
• Excellence in Incentive Travel: Europe
• Excellence in Incentive Travel: Asia Pacific
• Excellence in Incentive Travel: Africa/Middle East
• Best Business Solutions: Most Effective Incentive Marketing Campaign
• Responsible Experiences: Most Impactful Effort Toward Corporate Social Responsibility as Part of an Incentive Travel Program or Most Environmentally Sustainable Incentive Program
The entry fee for SITE members is $250 for the first entry and $200 for additional entries. Non-SITE member are charged $500 for the first entry and $250 for additional entries.
To submit an application, visit sitecrystalawards.org
. For any questions about Crystal Awards submissions, contact Estefani Aguirre at eaguirre@SITEglobal.com