The Motivation Show's sixth annual conference program, taking place Oct. 24-25 in Chicago, will feature 40 60-minute sessions in four learning tracks — employee recognition, customer loyalty, sales motivation, and meeting and event management — organizers announced last week.
Chosen from nearly 120 program proposals, this year's sessions include:
• "The Role of Rewards in the Retention of Top Talent," with Tom McMullen and Mark Royal from Hay Group;
• "Driving Culture Change & Aligning Your Brand Through Recognition," with Michelle Smith from O.C. Tanner and Rebecca Booth from American Express;
• "What Really Drives Loyalty?" with Robert Passikoff from Brand Keys;
• "More Than Virtually Motivated: Increasing Performance in Remote Sales Reps," with Kevin Sheridan from Avatar HR Solutions; and
• "Unlocking the Secrets of Attendance Building," with Sherrin Ross Ingram from the International Center for Strategic Planning.
"Our biggest challenge this year was narrowing down the list of 120 outstanding presentation proposals to a group of 40," said Conference Director Donna Oldenburg. "Thanks to the expertise of our 2012 Conference Advisory Board, we were able to put together an educational program that delves into the hottest trends and issues in engagement. Whether you are a veteran or novice, whether you are interested in employee recognition, sales motivation, customer loyalty, meetings and events or all of the above, the 2012 Motivation Show Conference is an investment you need to make in yourself and your business."
For a complete list of education sessions, or to register to attend, visit the Motivation Show's website. http://www.motivationshow.com/education_data.asp?d=2&cat=Seminars